Thursday, May 2, 2019

Rus Shapeways and Iliada Game Studios Purchases

Today I purchased a 12 pack of Bogatyr with two sets of Rus Militia-Conscript Infantry.  The two MC-I were purchased one in super-fine and one in regular versatile plastic (with the +$1 selection) and I'll review how they turned out later when they come in.

From Iliada Game Studios I practically purchased one of everything from the 6mm range.  Will definitely do unboxing videos when they come in, and one of the primary reasons for this post is to track how long they will take to arrive.  Most of the Western Human Conglomerate buildings will be made from large pill bottles (their buildings made in space and dropped into orbit) but for the Rus I want a more traditional approach.

I also purchased a set of Iliada's 6mm vehicles, which I'll be interested in doing up as a generic op-for.  At $20 for 20-some vehicles, the price is definitely right!

No comments:

Post a Comment