Thursday, February 28, 2019

Too Long!

It's been too long between posts, but between working more than usual, trying to coordinate two house sales (I'm not a realtor) and the opening of "Life is Feuadal" 0.2.0 I'm finding my time very short.

The Bogatyr MBT is all but finished, all that is remaining is to polish the lore and narrate the modeling video.  The next main battle tank, from the SoH (Shield of Humanity) faction, has one through several renditions in my head, but as I was searching for inspiration I came across this image and fell in love with the design.



It's part of a larger image from a multiple tank concept drawing, and unfortunately the artstation account it seems to originate from seems to be not working, or I would give the artist credit.  If you know more than me, please correct me in the comments below.

I originally concepted this tank with the name "Sabre" but apparently that's already a thing.  I'm going with Longsword instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment